Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do You Know What Your Hofstra I.D. Is For?

On Monday, February 27th, The Office of Off-Campus Living and Commuting Student Services held "Do You Know What Your ID Is For?" an event that helped kick off P.R.I.D.E. Week, and gave students an opportunity to find out all the information they need to know about their Hofstra I.D. In the morning, the day started out with a breakfast in the Office of Off-Campus Living and Commuting Student Services, and a chance for students to speak face to face with an employee from Hofstra Card Services. As a part of our Commuter Round-Table Discussion Series, our goal is to inform students on campus about anything they might need to know, especially when it comes to the perks of their Hofstra I.D. After our early morning breakfast we headed down to the atrium of the Mack Student Center to stop students on their way through campus and ask if they had their I.D. on them. If they did have their I.D. they would receive candy and they also have a chance to take a picture with an over sized I.D. card. There are many more events that will be taking place for the duration of P.R.I.D.E. Week, so make sure you check them out!

-Anita Ellis, Director, Off-Campus Living and Commuting Student Services



1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I may steal it :)

    ReplyDelete