Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Congratulations to Hofstra Cheer





I WISH I was in Paris, France November 4-7. Why? Well for starters, I’ve never been to Europe and I hear the coffee and chocolate in France is divine! It certainly would have been cool to have been sipping some fancy coffee (caw-fee) while watching our AMAZING cheer team compete against many other European competitors. I am still glowing with PRIDE after I received the news from Head Cheer Coach, Christine Farina, that our team, was selected to represent our country at the European Open. Did I mention, they placed FIRST! Yeah, that’s right, that’s how we roll at Hofstra, NUMBER 1!

GET EXCITED, because both Cheer & Dance will be performing this Saturday, November 19th at the Men’s Basketball game vs. St. Francis College!

0 comments:

Post a Comment