Thursday, October 27, 2011

Registration Fiesta!


I know it was four years ago, but I can clearly remember the first time I tried to register by-myself as a freshman here at Hofstra. During Orientation the summer before your first semester, it's SO easy. Your adviser's there to recommend what to take, your OL is there to hook you up with the best possible times to take your classes and then you're set!

Not exactly how it worked my fall semester....

I totally didn't know it was coming up and then I heard about it walking through my building and it was late Sunday night and I hadn't even thought to talk to my adviser, and I was confused and couldn't read my DAR and then it was 12:01am and I HAD to get into something or else everything would be closed, and just like that, it was over, and I was like 'what just happened'!?!

Well it doesn't have to be like that any more! Why?.....REGISTRATION FIESTA!

It's a late night registration party where students with freshman class standing come and can talk to academic advisers as well as a student financial services rep right before they register for classes at midnight! It's the second annual Registration Fiesta (check out the pic from last year) and it's bound to be a good time, with good food and lots of friends and helping faces to make registration a much smoother and less stressful experience. Here are the specifics:
When: November 6th, 2011
Time: 10:30pm
Where: Netherlands Cafeteria
What to Bring?: Your lap top! So you can register with everyone else :)

Good luck everyone!

Go Pride!

Erica Serrazina (ARD Netherlands)

0 comments:

Post a Comment